Students are expected to be in full and proper uniform within the building at all times including lunch and spares.
All students must wear:
- Solid black full shoes – no branding
- DGN Kilters black FB crested dress pants
- The following tops with school insignia
- FB crested golf shirt (short or long sleeved)
- FB crested full zip fleece or quarter zip (with school golf shirt)
The uniform must be purchased through:
1500 Bonhill Road
Phone ordering: 1-800-437-5872
Online ordering: www.dgn-kilters.com
- Uniform items must have a DGN Kilters tag;
- Only DGN Kilters dress pants are allowed;
- Parents are advised to purchase multiple pieces of uniform items (shoes, pants, tops) to ensure that students come to school in full uniform each and every day;
- Boots, slippers or flip-flops are not to be worn during school hours. Jackets, hoodies, scarves, coats, hats, etc. are not to be worn during the school day and must be kept in student’s locker;
- Hats, caps, headbands, bandanas, or any type of decorative headwear are not allowed;
- When required, for medical reasons as supported by a doctor’s note, students will be excused from wearing the relevant uniform item for as long as necessary. However, the replacement item must resemble the school uniform (particularly in colour) as closely as possible. Students must obtain permission from the Vice Principal before 8:30 a.m. on the day such a condition exists;
- any design modification of uniform items will render such items non-conforming (eg. tapering of pants);
- Students who are not in complete uniform will be withdrawn from classes, sent home by an Administrator or suspended from school;
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 students can wear Halpern products until 2018.
Spirit Wear Wednesdays
Each Wednesday, students can dress in spirit wear together with their uniform pants. Spirit wear are items that can be purchased at www.schoolwear.ca/FBS (tops only) or other team or council wear, approved by school administration. Spirit Wear Wednesdays are a privilege and can be discontinued if uniform rules on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are not followed.