The Father Bressani Catholic School Council functions in an advisory role to the school principal and to the Board.
Catholic School Advisory Council – Major Objectives For The Year
- To foster the pursuit of academic excellence and create a culture of life-long learning among students, staff and the community.
- To continue to encourage respect and positive attitudes towards one another, towards school policies, and towards the environment.
Parent Council Meetings 2016-17
All meetings take place in the School Conference Room and are approximately 1.5 hours in length (7:00 pm to 8:30 pm).
Meeting Dates for the 2016-17 School Year
- Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Thursday, April 6th, 2017
- Thursday, May 11th, 2017
- Thursday, June 1st. 2017
*Other meetings will be held as required